View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:55 AM
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Name: Gym Leader Rozu.

Favorite Character: Jake.

What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!
Welcome to the club Rozu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
I've been inactive for a while so I guess I should sort of catch up with you guys, I guess.

I honestly don't like Lumpy Space Princess' attitude sometimes. I find her really annoying and bratty, but then again, that's what makes her so special among the other characters. Another character I don't like sometimes would be Princess Bubblegum. I hate how oblivious she was of the fact that Finn had a humongous crush on her. And don't even get me started on her voice.

Other than that, I love all the wacky characters of Ooo.

I don't really get the point of King Worm. Other info spoiler'd, in case some of you haven't watched King Worm yet.

Spoiler:
As I was saying, I don't get it at all. I understand that the King Worm was trying to consume Finn's life energy, but I have no idea whatsoever on why they had to be in a crazy dream-scape.
But her brattiness is what makes her so funny! She's like a lot of teenagers lol. It's fine if you don't like her though. When I look up "least favorite Adventure Time character" on Google I get alot of people who say PB as their least favorite too. It seems not alot of people like her much. She's an alright character imo, but I really don't like how oblivious to Finn's feelings for her too. Though I think Flame Princess is good for Finn she's making him realize he doesn't need to be in a relationship with PB and that they can be just friends. I like how she's really into science and making the Candy People happy. She's good at being a princess imo. Though she needs to get out of the castle more.

Anyway, this may be late news for most people, but (new topic).

Any thoughts on One Last Job? Were you surprised by it?

(Keep all thoughts in spoilers.)

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to