View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2013 (11:37 AM).
good night, night vale
Gold Tier
Nature: Gentle
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?
While I do have a dedicated partner, he respects that a: I am not ready and b: I am asexual. I'm not against sex or anything, but I personally believe in sex after marriage (At least for myself). I'm open to it but now is not the time. I've got more important things to deal with in my life right now.

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
Absolutely. I don't care as much as I used to. I think there's a lot of pressure to not be a virgin especially in high school and college, but that is only from drawing on my own experiences.

3. When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?
It really doesn't appeal to me, but I'm okay with it. And as I previously mentioned, after marriage. Whenever that's legal, that is.

Bonus question:
What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?
As long as they did not coerce or force anyone, then I really don't care. You can live your life however you like. Whether or not I think something is right or wrong is irrelevant.