View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2013, 02:45 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Mirage of Deceit

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly Amarosa

Holly looked at Mike's Pokemon and smiled. She set Lumina on the ground and tilted her head. "I don't know about a map, but the classrooms are over there." She pointed to the main academy building and smiled. "I haven't been around here much..." she whispered. "So I don't know my way around. I've only been to the forest and the mountains, but we didn't make it all the way to the mountains. It got too dark and we had to leave." Holly watched Lumina try to sneak away and sighed. "Lumina, please don't go anywhere," she whispered. Lumina shook her head. "Friends!" she yelled. "There are friends here!" She started to hop away as fast as she could. Holly frowned and looked at Molly. "I'll get her," she whispered, starting to chase Lumina. Molly sighed.

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla sighed and rolled her eyes. "That guy could chew you up and spit you out," she whispered. She stood up straight and started to walk away slowly. "And yes, I want to leave. Come on already! We can explore this place some more before we have to go to our classes!" She smiled and watched Rosemary and Primrose run out of the cafeteria. Yuri stayed behind and guarded Kayla, while Jasmine snorted and looked around. Kayla sighed. "Wait up, you two!" she yelled, trying to walk faster. "I can't run with these things!" She tripped and stumbled backwards, landing on top of Ace. "S-Sorry..." she whispered, blushing.

Pairs~ ♥ My Twitter~ ♥ Beautiful Angels~