View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2013 (01:32 AM).
You idiot!
Team Hoenn

Nature: Jolly
Gameboy Colour: Pokemon Gold
The game where I got my first level 100, Dodrio and I pretty much spent my entire childhood on this game, a pity the save file is lost though. For some reason, I just love walking around the town and talking to the people.

Gameboy Advanced: Megaman Battle Network Games
Although I could not solve the puzzles personally, I always had fun asking around my friends and the game's actually quite challenging in my opinion, the story's great and the boss fights man... Aww...

Nintendo DS: Pokemon Heart Gold
As you all know by now, I just love the Johto region so much, this is the only Pokemon game that exceeded 100 hours for me (I clocked like 400 hours).

Playstation 1: Pro Evolution Soccer 2, Digimon Card Game, Tekken 3, The Spyro franchise
Love all these games, still playing them occasionally.

Playstation Portable Yugi-oh games, Disgaea
Who doesn't like Yugioh games really and Disgaea of course, one of my favourite RPG titles.

PC: Maplestory, Runescape
This MMORPGs haha, I was never really a PC gamer because I always had wooden PCs (literally) that can't really support any games at all. So I had to resort to playing MMORPGs, I really spend a lot of time on them, until I realised that these games are never ending and I stopped.

These are the only consoles I own though, if I can include lots of other consoles that I didn't own, but played it with my cousin, this list could be much longer.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously