Old June 14th, 2013, 08:51 AM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
∣ Zen
Path to Oak Town

Chapter Two: Part Three
Paths Crossed

"I have to believe it." She paused for a moment, and at the mention of legendary Pokemon, her eyes widened slightly. "I see... And just how many of those legendary Pokemon have you seen?" She shook her head slightly. "Your life sounds hectic and eventful." She gave a glance in the direction they were heading away from. "I still don't see how you can enjoy that woman's company. Everything about her bothers me. Her demeanor, her expression, her attitude, her thoughts..." She shook her head. "If she had her way I'd probably be miles away from here." Her expression for that moment was almost a glare, as if she wanted the woman to see it, even though they were already pretty far from there. Oak Town was getting larger as they approached. "I don't care what anyone says or thinks, I'm not leaving this place. It's the only area where I've gotten a trace of anything from this search. If it comes to fighting, I'll fight to my last breath to continue this search. And I don't think I'll die very easily either."