View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2013 (09:20 AM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Bai Kong

“Um, I’ve seen Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Keldeo, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Cresselia, Darkrai, Latias, Latios, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, and Mewtwo,” listed Bai off the top of her head. “So, I guess eighteen. Now that I think about it, that is quite a lot.” Bai rubbed the back of her neck while grinning sheepishly. “I wonder why.”

“Because we are awesome?” stated Hei with a grin.

“It’s because you are very kind to everyone,” stated Hui, ignoring Hei.

I can’t be the only trainer that’s been kind to everyone. It’s not like I’m anything special.

“Hey,” said Hei sharply. “Stop that. You may be less awesome than me, but you’re still awesome.”

“Cynthia saved my life,” said Bai firmly, ignoring Hei’s statement. “I will forever be in her debt, but she hasn’t collected that debt yet and has only helped me more.

“Now, as for why she may want you to leave, would be because you have attacked people.” Bai shrugged. “I’m going to assume that they did something to deserve being attacked if you have attacked people, but after saving my life, Cynthia is less sympathetic to any reasons to harm another human being. I’m sure you would be too towards reasons into harming another Pokémon, if you saw a young Pokémon heavily injured and left somewhere to die.”

The last sentence was said casually; although, there was a darkness in her eyes as she stated that. For once, her other personalities fell silent as Lan began to cry.

Bai closed her eyes and tried to soothe Lan.

Sorry. Sorry.

“The pain,” mumbled Lan. “I don’t like the pain.”

I know. I’m sorry.

“Cynthia wouldn’t try to kick you out unless you had really harmed a person,” stated Bai, while trying to soothe Lan. “By really, I’m going to assume a broken bone, not including the nose because those are really easy to break, or by sending someone into a coma or killing someone.”

Suddenly, Bai thought of something and she started rummaging through her pockets in her pack. She smiled when she found what she was looking for and grabbed some string in another pocket. She took out a feather from the pocket and started to make the feather into a charm so it would hang on the string, making a necklace.

“Sorry this isn’t great, but do you want a Lunar Wing necklace?” asked Bai towards Zen. “Maybe it’ll give you good luck on your search so that you may find what you are looking for faster and easier.”

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg