View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2013, 12:53 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Gameboy: The earliest console I have. My fav. game would probably be Pokemon Red because it's so freaking awesome!(and the only gameboy game that I still have)

Gameboy Advance: Pokemon Ruby in first, with FE: Sacred Stones taking a close second. This system was awesome! Ruby is also my favorite pokemon game of all time.

Nintendo DS: ...This was hard. Between Dokapon Journey, Pokemon White 2, and TWEWY...I'd have to say TWEWY. It's a good game.

Nintendo 3DS: Either Fire Emblem Awakening or Dream Drop Distance. Both are great!

Now onto the not-handheld part:
Nintendo 64: Super Smash Bros.(original) or Pokemon Stadium. Tie?
Gamecube: Sonic Gems Collection, followed closely by Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I loved CD and R in Gems and Adventure 2 Battle is just pure awesomeness. (Pokemon Colosseum does get 3rd place for being nifty.)
Wii: Between Dokapon Kingdom and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Probably Smash Bros.
Wii U: ...I have like ONE game for this, so let me get at least one more before I judge.