View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2013 (3:10 PM).
Don't Let Go
Crystal TierEO
Nature: Jolly
Well okey dokey then. :x May we consider such information as filler until we decide to write some of our own? I mean, for some of my Pokemon I've had things in mind, but have failed to actually write anything down, lol.

Like, for example, my flame Pegasus, which you dubbed Stalava, was meant to be a branched evolution of Ponyta (which I think I stated?), rather than being an evolution of Rapidash.

Oh, and finally, some information on the third water starter. I've been wondering since I joined this project why there were only two in the water starter's line, lol.

I also realized while looking through that that I need to draw the root forme for Maltone. It's meant to flip it's body, using the flowers to walk and having the roots in the air as appendages, and it gains a very . . . malicious expression and attitude when it does so, lol. Blossom forme has incredible healing capabilities, whereas Root forme has amazingly lethal venom that it attacks with. //just some information that I've had in my head since Maltone's conception, lol
The Underground
Faeries, Daemons & Lycans

The World of PokéCommunity
The Einrík Region
The Pokédex of PokéCommunity