View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2013 (05:04 PM). Edited June 14th, 2013 by IceFyr1928.
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm

Steven Yew

A challenge
Near Suicune dorms

Yew slowly clapped as the battle finished. It had been quite the duel. Thankfully, nothin but a few tufts of grass had been damaged, thanks to Tetra's light screen that she had erected around the battlefield. Yew then said, "Quite the heated battle, eh? You two seem to have what it takes to go far. I am professor Steven Yew of History and Mythology. Your names?"

Tetra, through all of this, had been distracted from the current human discussion by the Pokemon that had battled. She turned to the ghastly, who had fought valiantly despite his lower level. She mentally said, You fought well. If I may suggest something, though, try to move around more. It is especially effective when you circle your opponent. Not to mention disorienting. Just try it, and you shall see what I mean. Tetra then turned to Yew, returning her attention to the conversation right as Yew was finishing a brief introduction.

"Perhaps you two would like to challenge on that will give you a good fight? How about this: Two of your Pokemon against Tetra here. She should give you a good time. Isn't that right?" Yew asked Tetra. To the two boys, she said in her usual singsong voice, It is true. I would appreciate a challenge, for once. Do you two accept the terms of battle?

Professor of Pokemon history and mythology

Party:
Spoiler:
•Tetra the Gardevoir
•Ice the Scizor
•Luxray
•Char the Monferno

Boxed Pokémon:
Spoiler:
None...

Fixed Float!