View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2013, 07:51 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm

Steven Yew

A change in plans...
Near the Suicune dorms

Looking to Tetra, who curtly nodded, Yew said, "A pleasure to meet you, Adrian. We accept your challenge." Turning back to Adrian, and noticing the cane for the first time, Yew added, "Well, it appears as though I am no longer the only one on campus with a cane anymore! Although, judging by your posture, there is something wrong with either your skeletal or muscular systems, yes?" This encounter was getting more and more interesting by the minute...

"Anyways, before we continue, I'd like you to meet Luxray and Ice." At this, he took out a great ball and luxury ball, respectively. He then released his Luxray and Scizor, both of which looked much more imposing compared to Adrian's Pokemon. Ice would definitley catch the boy's attention, as he was a one-of-a-kind icey blue color, as opposed to the average deep red of the species. Ice, always the quick one, said, "Why are we out here? This kid's obviously not strong enough to warrant backup for the almighty Tetra." This earned him a stern glare from the Gardevoir, who stood a whole head taller than the bug type. To this, Luxray, the other female of the group, replied, "I am sure that Master Yew has his reasons. Be nice." it was often that Tetra and Ice, the two strongest Pokemon on the team, butted heads, and it always seemed to be Luxray's calm, respecting demeanor that eased the tension. Char would usually input some badly thought out pun here, were he present. It may be true that his team seemed filled with Pokemon that didn't seem to fit together, but they worked together like a well kept machine when it came to the battlefield.

Professor of Pokemon history and mythology

Party:
Spoiler:
•Tetra the Gardevoir
•Ice the Scizor
•Luxray
•Char the Monferno

Boxed Pokémon:
Spoiler:
None...

Fixed Float!

Last edited by IceFyr1928; June 14th, 2013 at 08:58 PM.