View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2013 (03:33 PM).
Eevee breeder and caretaker

Nature: Modest
Grass monotype SS Update: 2

- Entered Bug Gym cleared it out then healed up and then challenged the Gym Leader the first time I got wrecked

- Challenged him again this time the rolls actually worked in my favor. I started it off with my bellsprout and he just one hit KO'd it with U-turn right away. I then sent out my oddish and he sent out a metapod, I put it to sleep and spammed acid at it he healed it with a potion I KO'd it. he then sent out scyther; I used sleep powder he used leer and so I luckily put him to sleep and then spammed acid he used a barry but after about 4 turns I took him down then mopped up the last kukuna with acid again lol.

- My starter Oddish hit LVL 21 in that battle and evolved into a gloom.

- Healed up and cut through Illex forest fighting and leveling my new oddish along the way.

- cleared my way to the 3rd Gym city and healed up and right away went to the national park. It's saturday so I joined the bug catching contest I went out and caught a venonat by putting it to sleep and spamming sport balls w/o damaging it. I won the contest with a score of 390 (IIRC) and got the sun stone I then walked around the and caught a sunkern.

- Went to the Gym cleared out the Gym trainers and my oddish evolved into a gloom.

- Left and cleared the national park and the the underground area where the haircut (?) brothers are.

- I then went and challenged whitney and one on my first attempt. I sent out my bellsprout and lowered the clefairy's HP to the red then whitney wasted he potion on it then it KO'd my bellsprout. I sent out my gloom and spammed acid and took the clefairy out. I then switched to Bellossom and I put the miltank to sleep it used a barry to wake up I then put it to sleep again. Then I started to spam mega drain to regain my lost HP my first two did normal damage but my 3rd one pulled a crit and took out miltank just as it woke up from sleep. (nothing but luck lol)

- Grinded hoppip in route 34 for one level to LVL 18 and it evolved into skiploom.

- Went to play some pokethlon. (or whatever it's called lol)

Team

Bellossom lvl 24 (F) Gentle
Mega drain/sweet scent/Magical Leaf/sleep powder
Item:Miracle Seed

Gloom lvl 22 (F) Naive
Mega Drain/sweet scent/Acid/Poison powder
Item: Poison Barb

Bellsprout lvl 19 (F) Hasty
Vine whip/poison powder/wrap/sleep powder
Item: Quick Claw

Skiploom lvl 18 (F) Quiet
stun spore/synthesis/U-turn/tackle