View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2013 (09:35 AM).
Say my name, silverflame, take control
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
so so happy this is my favourite episode ever :):):):)

Spoiler:
- Screw Corsola, I came here for Pidgey >:o
- Pudgy Pidgey Isle best name for an island ever.
- Misty apparently wants to be a Flying type. Can't say I blame her :D
- The Johto seasons were definitely my favourite. Dat intro!
- What a convenient landing after being blown off of that bridge.
- Definitely naming my next Pidgey Orville!
- Some kind of evolution of Pidgeys? I'm pretty sure they're just fat :p
- SOOO CUTE OMG FISJDFJ HDSFH HOW CAN PEOPLE SAY PIDGEYS AREN'T CUTE????!!!! >:((((((((((((
- Ambitious Pidgey. Never give up on your dream, Orville!
- It's the fourth season, you should be able to realise that they're Team Rocket in disguise by now. I mean seriously, you should just be suspicious of anyone who has a Meowth outside of their Pokeball at all time. Especially when that Meowth is disguised as well! hnggg
- At least Team Rocket were helpful in this episode.
- Spearows and Fearows, you've always been the black sheep of the birds >:O
- Pokemon clearly don't need oxygen. Owell, they're immortal anyw- oh wait, they do. Well, birds don't. 'cause they're awesome.
- Orville really reminds me of Articuno with the snowflakes falling from his wings
- ORVILLE WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING NO DON'T DSFHDLH
- Don't use Thundershock, Ash! so stupid ugh.
- Pidgeys so loyal and all around amazing. Too underrated tbh.
- Aww now all the other Pidgeys wanna fly as well. Good thing Fly is an HM then :D
- Best episode ever!

Gimme more episode starring Pidgeys! Orville is definitely one of my favourite "characters", if you can really refer to Pokemon as such. Love how he went through with his dream, despite the danger he put himself in, and all the challenges he faced along the way. I also like how Meowth cared more about helping Orville, rather than capturing him. Shows that he's more compassionate than Jessie and James, I guess, but then again, he understands Orville better, both in terms of language, as well as his goals :p Overall, I really liked the episode, even with the lack of battles, and feel like these are some of my favourite episodes, where they actually focus on helping certain Pokemon with certain goals :D