View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Melua
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
I don't have a lot of exposure to long-running anime, but I imagine a subconscious apprehension about their length is partially to blame for why I've never bothered to get into things like One Piece or Bleach. Where I have the biggest issue with 'long' entertainment is definitely in the case of films. For me, a film has to reeeeeeeally justify itself to be over 2 hours in length. Some films do this very well but, more often than not, I often find 2+ hour films quite indulgent.
Same here. I'm still trying to get through the 200+ episodes of the first Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, let alone the others.
The fact that there is a Season 0 of Yu-Gi-Oh! (that I'm not done watching yet) just makes it worse.

I cannot watch movies. I just can't. Anything longer than 30 minutes will never grab my attention.
I did watch 3 movies yesterday, but mainly because it's my "homework" as a language student. I had to fast-forward through most of the movies though.
And the whole time I just felt like yelling "But get to the freaking point already..."