View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2013 (09:40 AM).
FayAurora
Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder

Nature: Lonely
Hope you don't mind if I join this conversation
First off, awesome tattoo! I love FMA, and will even be cosplaying as Winry in July!

Anywaaays:
How do you feel about tattoos in general? I love tattoos and was raised with them. My mom has quite a few, ranging from a gecko running across her feet, leaving muddy footprints behind, to scriptures on her arms, to always remind her of what's important in life. I believe tattoos are a beautiful way to express yourself, and I'm planning on several that I want to get.

Do you have any tattoos? What of? What do they mean? If not, why not? And what do you want, if anything? I don't currently have any tattoos at the moment, but I plan on getting some. My plans for my tattoos are all simple and will all always have a meaning to them. Like I won't ever do a boyfriend's/husband's name, because in a worst case scenario, something may happen and we might break-up/get divorced, but a few names I will do would probably be my mom's name and both of my older brother's names.

Family means the world to me, and I never want to forget that. My mom would give up anything for me and my brothers, my older brother, though a brat and a jerk, still means a lot to me and has taught me many lessons, and my oldest brother is in the NAVY, and he just means so much to me, risking his life for me, my family, and this country.

Probably the only other name I would get as a tattoo is 'Brandon A. Meyer'. He was a family friend, and was my pastor's son; probably one of the biggest influences in my life. He was like a brother to me, and had joined the ARMY. He died about 8 days after my birthday some years back, and I will never forget that beautiful soul.

Some other tattoos I want would be things I grew up with, like Pokemon. I really want some tribal Pokemon tattoos, though I haven't decided which Pokemon exactly. But Pokemon has actually been a big part of my life, and has had many wonderful memories with it.

Finally, a tattoo that I definitely want to get, and it will be my first tattoo, is a four leaf clover with a music note in it. The four leaf clover symbolizes how lucky I am to be alive, and the music note is because music is life to me; another beautiful way to express one's self.

So yeah, like I said, I want quite a few tattoos, all which have deep meanings to them.
(Sorry for the super long post ^///^)
I've been sleeping in my bed,
Sleeping in my bed... ~