View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2013 (03:19 PM).
Johto Region Champion

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Miksy91:
Actually, I tried to say the "stairs tile" might look better if it was located on the ground in the upper part of the map (on the right side of that house) instead of how it's now part of the mountain block.
Ah! Okay. That makes a lot more sense now. I'll see what I can do about that to make it look better.

Quote originally posted by Miksy91:
I liked the discussion scene you know. That should have stayed.

Oh well, being able to pick girl is pretty nice too. By the way, would it be too random if you still had to disguise yourself to the opposite gender? Erika might be interesting in only battling male opponents if you were playing as girl or something. I think that'd be cool.

Anyway, a good-looking girl sprite you've got there too.
I'll just have to see how it goes with the disguise part. I'd probably have to tweak the system again to make it work accurately, but I don't think it would make sense to have both genders have to be disguised to fight Erika. If I could come up with another place to make the girl dress as a guy I might add the Erika one back in with it. Or I could add one where you have to be disguised as Team Rocket or as a Pokemon or something weird like that.

I don't think it will be a priority with Pokemon Christmas, but I won't let the idea go to waste, and I already have it in my notes to include something like that in Spirits and Legends if I don't put it back in here.

"Haha! The fun has been doubled!" - Princess Luna