View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2013 (05:36 AM).

Nature: Calm
Actually I have three best friends. The first one, Taru, I met when I was 7.
We were in the same class in primary school. We do not even really spent time with each other until junior high school, we started out of necessity to spend time with each other. After that we were inseparable. We had our own problems, because her betrayed my trust. Finally, we harvested between us, and we are still occasions. Now she has a 2-year-old daughter with my stepbrother.

The other two I met as a teenager when I started dating my boyfriend. Jouko is my boyfriend's best friend too and he also was dating my little sister a couple of years. Jouko is a really funny guy and we spend a lot of time with each other.

Last but not least, Anton. He is also my boyfriend's friend. He is a true computer genius and helps me when I have some problems with my laptop. He is a very skeptical person, and is used primarily by all his free time playing or car repair ('cause it's always broken)..

I love my friends a very much, and I don't need any more friends. Those three are the pillars of my life <3