View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to Fuyu Send a message via Skype™ to Fuyu
Skye

Rama hopped from the counter, padding out the door with a huff. Skye shook his head and waved at the receptionist, exiting the Pokemon Center after his irritable partner. Poor,prideful fox.

Skye sighed. He probably had class soon. "Rah-hama come bah-hack." THe Pokemon yipped his answer that was not appropriate for Skye's ears. He sighed again.

Idiot.

Ciel

Eep.

He had spied on a teacher. Eep.

Ciel stumbled backward, even as Kinko gleefully escaped. Seeing something exciting ( because catching things was always exciting), she ran towards Zayne, barking her cheerful greetings so loudly they might hurt ears. The boy flushed and scrambled to get her.

"Kinko, stop! No bothering the teacher!" He wrapped his arms around her again. "We'll train after class, I promise. We'll go find a Skarmory. You like those." Kinko growled in agreement. She did like fighting those things. Ciel sighed in relief. "Good girl. Heh... Hi, sir," Ciel finally greeted the teacher. He recognized him from a distance but little more. He hadn't had his class yet. "I'm sorry, we um, must have distracted you... That was... a...um..."

Words failed him and he ducked his head, face turning cherry-red. Oh, this was bad. Why was he so bad at people? He knew a bunch of people. Why couldn't he do this?

Kinko stopped squirming and licked his nose, confused.

Last edited by Fuyu; June 18th, 2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Fixing that.