View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2013 (05:28 PM).
entering snake habitat
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote originally posted by DavidtheDeadPhilosopher:
I've hardly had time to really get into my game the last couple of days, but I did finally have a chance to play some of the mini-games on the island, which was fun if not a bit underwhelming. I do finally have 1 painting in my mueseum. I guess I've gotten a bit lucky considering I had no idea that Red could sell you fakes 0_0
I will be given access to the island tomorrow. :] I'm kinda excited because I heard there's tons of new things on it that you aren't able to get in your own town. How are you liking it so far? Also, I haven't gotten any paintings yet. I guess that'll come soon enough.

Quote originally posted by DavidtheDeadPhilosopher:
Also my character is tripping like every 5 minutes, I may have given him cancer or something.
My character was tripping constantly yesterday. I heard that it was because Katrina (the fortune teller) declared your fortune 'unlucky', therefore causing you to trip continually for a day. Luckily it's only for a day. Supposedly, if you want to stop tripping, you're going to need to locate her in a town where she's in, whether it be yours or someone else's, and obtain the item she tells you to acquire in order to cure the bad luck.