View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2013 (03:37 AM).
Nauje
A sofa in San Tropez...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Do not feel envious of the happiness of those who live in a fool's paradise, for only a fool will think that it is happiness.
Even if I can be carefree and get laughter from the most stupidest of things, I have a strange policy on my head for myself to always better myself, to not accept being worse than someone at something. I know my interpretation of the quote above is completely wrong, but it was that quote which made me think of that. I don't like being over-joyed over something I've done when I know someone else is doing it better than me, and when I know that I can get to his level by trying. I always want to come out on top if I'm passionate about something. This has helped but also given consequences in the past.

After I'm dead, I would rather people ask why I have no monument, then why I have one.
I would rather do something great and have less people know me for it rather than be famed for something I didn't do. I guess again I've interpreted the quote differently than most people but you know what, it's what you think that counts. I say that quotes are only there to make you think; how you take the message is up to you.