View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2013, 07:13 PM
CarcharOdin
Master of The Universe
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Favorite place in the Pokemon games?
The Distortion World. I was completely blown away by what Gamefreak did with that place. It was like the entire development staff took some LSD, drew some pictures, and decided "hey, that looks cool and trippy. Let's make that!"

Quote:
Scariest Movie I ever watched?
Chernobyl Diaires...only because it was so terrible of a movie, it make me think about what the director was doing with my wasted money and was probably using it to pay for the services of an underage hooker imported from Cambodia, ergo making my paying to see the movie inadvertently support human trafficking.

I don't watch too many horror movies. If you count horror video games, though, probably either Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil 1 Remake, or Amnesia.

Quote:
Favorite manga and why?
Pokemon Special. So much better plot than the anime, the characters are memorable, and I wish they would make an anime out of THAT instead. Plus, there's this girl:

Quote:
Music tastes?
Mostly metal; I like most subgenres of it, though I mostly listen to thrash metal and groove metal. The occasional black and death metal is nice too.

I also occasionally listen to hardcore punk, classical (mostly organ compositions), downtempo, drum & bass, classic rock, hard rock, progressive, jazz, and ambient music.

Other than that, I love listening to video games soundtracks. I especially love the scores to Planescape: Torment, Pokemon, Final Fantasy VII, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Fallout 1 & 2, Doom, Quake 2, The Dig, and Fire Emblem: Awakening