View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2013 (12:45 PM). Edited June 20th, 2013 by ShaymieTheShaymin.
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla gasped and glared at Primrose. "What is wrong with you?" she hissed. "Why would you do that?" Primrose squeaked and walked over to Kayla and Holly. She put her paw on Holly and shocked her softly, trying to wake her up. Kayla glared at her and reached into her pocket. She pulled out Primrose's Pokeball and returned the mouse.

"You've done enough damage," she whispered. She felt Holly move and looked at her. "Holly?" Kayla asked. She frowned and watched her cousin sadly. Holly twitched softly. Kayla watched her breathing stop for a moment before it started again. She looked at Iny. "I-I think that we should get her to the Pokemon center..." Kayla whispered, struggling to stand up despite her injured leg.

She looked at Ace and Shawn. "C-Can one of you get my crutches?" she asked, wincing. She put Holly onto her back and tried to walk. Yuri whimpered softly, while Molly frowned. Rosemary followed Kayla slowly, looking down at the ground. Kayla looked down at her and smiled. "I-It's going to be alright..." She winced again and looked at Holly's pale face.

Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla gasped and glared at Primrose. "What is wrong with you?" she hissed. "Why would you do that?" Primrose squeaked and walked over to Kayla and Holly. She put her paw on Holly and shocked her softly, trying to wake her up. Kayla glared at her and reached into her pocket. She pulled out Primrose's Pokeball and returned the mouse.

"You've done enough damage," she whispered. She felt Holly move and looked at her. "Holly?" Kayla asked. She frowned and watched her cousin sadly. Holly twitched softly. Kayla watched her breathing stop for a moment before it started again. She looked at Iny. "I-I think that we should get her to the Pokemon center..." Kayla whispered, struggling to stand up despite her injured leg.

She looked at Ace and Shawn. "C-Can one of you get my crutches?" she asked, wincing. She put Holly onto her back and tried to walk. Yuri whimpered softly, while Molly frowned. Rosemary followed Kayla slowly, looking down at the ground. Kayla looked down at her and smiled. "I-It's going to be alright..." She winced again and looked at Holly's pale face.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!