View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2013 (08:04 PM).
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by ANARCHit3cht:
I hate shaving. It is such a pain in the ass, tbh. When I do shave, I usually do it fresh out of the shower for convenience sake. It really sucks, because my beard doesn't grow in super thick right now, it just is this wispy ******** all over my face and a little on my neck that is really annoying to shave. And because it is so wispy like that, an electric shaver doesn't really work, so I have to wet shave. Every. Single. Time. :|

I can't say that I'm really a fan of facial hair, or bodily hair, for that matter. It just gets to be really irritating in some places, to be honest. Same thing for when your head hair gets long, especially if it is wet. That feeling of wet hair on the back of your neck .________. It bothers the crap out of me. Although the only hair I actually do cut/shave regularly is that on my face and on my head. And even though I am a guy, I don't really like armpit hair because it makes them stink something fierce... and I hate having B.O.
I just let it grow and act like it's no big deal, and if anyone bothers me about it, I'll just go "yeah, I was saving a baby panda, didn't have time for hygiene" and make them feel shallow or something.

and yay summer vacation so i don't have to impress people with my body