Thread: [Let's Play] Pokemon Red version
View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2013 (11:59 AM). Edited June 28th, 2013 by catroZ.
Working...Don't bother me...

Nature: Bold
POKEMON RED WALKTHROUGH PART 4!
By Zortac
BEFORE I START-NO PHOTOS TODAY, AS I'M USING 28,800 B/SEC BROADBAND .I HAD TO WAIT FOR OVER HALF AN HOUR TO GET THIS FAR(to the text editor).AND THIS THREAD IS IN MY FAVO(U)RITES.SAD!!!!
Okay, rant over.So today we start by Bill's house on Route 24, but we helped him out already so we came back to Cerulean City.It was a success!I won!I owe 90% of it to Cian(Pikachu) who wiped out 2/3 of Misty's Pokemon.It's just sad that Cian got wiped out on the last Pokemon.But, Nathan(Squirtle), 1-hit K0'd the Starmie, so yeah .Anyways I moved on to Vermillion City .I went into the S.S. Anne.
And without wasting any time, I went to the captains office.But before that, a battle with Gary Oak!And, guess what?I won!But after I spoke to the captain this is what appeared in the textbox:

Red rubbed
the captains(Arrow Down)

I don't really think that I should press the A button... but I did
And I got HM01 Cut!
Anyways, this is the end of this part, as we'll be moving to Vermillion Gym in the next part.

GLITCH OF THE PART The '0 Error Glitch'
If you want to do this glitch make sure you didn't fight:
-The bug catcher on Route 6, the northermost trainer on that route, and,
-The youngster on Route 11, the first youngster when you enter Route 11 from Vermillion Cities side. --You are forbidden to go into tall grass, it'll ruin the glitch

Steps:
1)Go to Route 6, and then go to the mentioned trainer.Fight him.Remember:Do not go into tall grass!
2)Teleport/Fly to Vermillion City
3)Go over to the youngster on Route 11.Fight him.Do not go into the tall grass!
4)Go back onto Route 6.You should get some weird glitchy effects, and when you go into the menu, it should say on the bottom ERROR 0 .

Didn't get something: then watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foWU_x0Cw98
This is actually the easiest glitch to do in Red!