View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Soldier Randy

Nature: Calm
Hey man, all I can say about this game (because it's a complete game, not a hack, even more complete than FireRed itself) is that is completely AWESOME, like, having the chance to get all the pokemon in 1 save is great opportunity and great addition.

Is how it is, but think it would be cool that you implemented some kind of feature on the Mystery Gift, I don't know, special items such as the Mach an Acro bikes (if it is possible to make them work properly in FR), or even pokemon eggs wich contains special pokemon with special moves (like for example what you did with Pichu).
I don't know if it is possible to make something like that but if not there's no worries, the game is perfect as it is.

And I have a question:
I was playing FR on a normal ROM, and then download your game UV, so all I did was transfer the saves from FireRed to Ultra Violet.
Doing that I did no start a new game on UV, so I do not have a National Dex yet. Will I get one the normal way after beating the E4, or will I have to start the game all over?

Congratulations on your work and thank you immensely for this wonderful game.
My blog: "You know... that guy". Why don't you take a look at it? Just started it and if you have suggestion for any subject for me to write about I will gladly considerate it and give my thoughts on it!

yknowdatguy.blogspot.com