View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Knzy2

So I'm gonna start a run of Black 2 soon, and I've been brainstorming for ideas for an in-game team. So far, I've came up with:

Snivy/Servine/Serperior
- Snivy is my favorite Gen. 5 starter, so I feel like I have to choose him. Also, none of the other grass types in the game interest me too much.

Riolu/Lucario or Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone
- I've been going back and forth between the two, and both seem like really good choices for a team. Though I'm leaning towards Riolu and Lucario since they are obtainable earlier in the game than the Magnemite line.

Psyduck/Golduck or Staryu/Starmie
- I know that Staryu and Starmie are the better choices, but a part of me wants to use Psyduck and Golduck because they available much earlier in the game than the other two.

Zubat/Golbat/Crobat
- From what I can tell, Zubat and their evolutions aren't too bad in this game. It seems more fun, interesting and effective than choosing a regular and generic flying type like Pidove.

Volcarona
- I've never used one of these before, and it seems like it would work somewhat well. I really want a fire type for my team, and Volcarona is the only one that really catches my eye .

Sneasel/Weavile
- I don't feel like my team's complete without an ice type, and Sneasel is one of my favorite ice types design wise and gameplay wise. I don't know if Sneasel is better or worse than Swinub or Vanillite, but it's just a personal preference.

Feel free to give me any suggestions on my team, movesets, and anything else of that sort. Thanks in advance!