View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2013, 05:26 PM
audiogamer22

Hi.
Before we get into what I think of this amazing Pokemon game Let me tell you two things:
1. I'm blind. I think I'm the first blind person to comment on this thread so yay for me!
2. There's a great site called.
audiogames.net
or, If you want to jump strate to the forum go to
forum.audiogames.net

(I can't post links yet so hope that helps)
Maybe your friends would like to check the site out to?

Now to the game.

I've always wanted to play Pokemon as a kid but couldn't.
I recently tried a rom download of a pokimon game and got quite far with a walk through.
I herd about your game from a member of the forum I've posted about above and tried it.
First let me say that for someone who it seems has never herd of audiogames, this is a great and amazing game and I can't wait to be able to complete routes, beat gyms and all the rest of the stuff I wasnt' able to do when I was younger.

here's what I think is good and what I think could do with a little improvement.

the good stuff: the menus work great, the different sound of the Pokemon is a great thing and the way of playing the game is really easy and amazing.

I have a question, because I haven't got very far, can you walk onto more than one map and do pokimon's attacks sound different the fervor you go?

Here's the part I don't like writing about. the stuff that needs improving.
well it's only two things I think. 1. the walking sound. I don't know about others but for me at least it's a bit to loud. if you could make it so you could maybe turn it off so it sounds like you do when you walk in Pokemon blue or any other game, that would be nice.
Or maybe a keystroke that would allow you to turn the sound on and off?
2. when you "white out" in the game doesn't that mean you faint and end up in the hospital?

I can't wait to see more of this game, and will be looking out for more amazing updates.
Keep up the great work.
Brad, AKA Audiogamer22