View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2013 (01:33 PM).
i will always love you sid,
CS

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to LORD ANTE
Quote originally posted by Sweets Witch:
Spoiler:
Nah, it definitely won't catch up. The anime's pacing is surprisingly good. It might slow down or speed up towards the end depending on which story arc they choose to finish the season with, but it definitely won't catch up. There's still plenty of material to make a season 2 out of, plus whatever comes out in between the air dates of the two (which would easily be a year).
Spoiler:
Just to work it out in my head and with someone who likely knows more about how anime works then me... We're at episode thirteen now, and the manga is at, what, forty-six? That means by the time the season reaches the end of its second cour, which should be around episode twenty-six, the manga will have had three chapter updates, which is around three more episodes. If a few month hiatus is taken (perhaps one season [the fall season] is the break time) then only another three chapters would have been released which leaves at least another 20+ episode-worthy material for season two, yes? Just wondering if that's how you figure it.