View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2013 (01:34 AM). Edited June 27th, 2013 by Patchisou Yutohru.
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Captain Fabio:
What is your favourite place in any of the Pokemon Games and why?
Violet City / Olivine City, because that's my favorite music in all of the Pokémon games.

Quote originally posted by Kura:
What is the scariest movie you've ever watched and why? (Remember to add spoiler tags for spoilers!)
I literally can't even remember. Its been so long since I've seen a scary movie, but I remember watching so many of them with my best friend at the time in 7th grade.

Quote originally posted by ryuzakix7:
What's your preferite Manga and why?
I don't read manga. I read some manga that came in Shonen Jump when I was subscribed to that way back when the original Yu-Gi-Oh was airing, and I remember reading some of the manga that was in there (Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragon Ball Z, and One Piece are the ones I can remember). The last manga I read was a manga called ARAGO a few years back, which stands to be not only the only one I've read from start to finish, but my favorite.

Manga and comics don't really interested me. I'd sooner read a novel than those.

Quote originally posted by Harlequin:
How easy is it for you to talk to someone you don't know?
I mean, it depends. What do they look like? Do they seem nice? Are they intimidating in any way, shape, or form to me? I'm pretty quiet (not shy). I don't normally say anything unless I feel I have something to say that's interesting, funny, sarcastic, or witty.

Quote originally posted by Blade_of_darkness:
Which family members are you close to (from an emotional standpoint, that is?)
I don't think I'm really closed to any of them right now?

Quote originally posted by ZachLMedia:
What are your tastes in music?
I have a really diverse taste in music. I like almost every single genre except real heavy metal with screaming for lyrics with those really grating-sounding voices. I don't mind songs that don't have screaming like that in them, but the bands and songs that are entirely made up of that? Not my taste.

Quote originally posted by Sydian:
What's your favorite DreamWorks film?
How to Train Your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians.

Quote originally posted by diab_low:
What is your view on climate change?
I find it interesting from a scientific standpoint, but from like a political standpoint, I don't care.

Quote originally posted by jellicentfan1:
Do you keep up with the news?
I try to. I think I'm more in touch of what's going on in the United Kingdom than I am what's going on locally, because my go-to news site is actually BBC. Whatever shows up there, I try to read.

Quote originally posted by miss A:
Would you rather be short or tall?
I like the height I am now. I'm like 6 feet.

Quote originally posted by CarcharOdin:
What can change the nature of a man?
Love, tragedy, and success.

Quote originally posted by Captain Fabio:
What is the one item you can't live without and why?
I was thinking about this the other day. Its a toss up between my laptop and my car. My car grants me freedom to go wherever I want. My laptop grants me endless entertainment and cures boredom. I hate boredom. I DON'T WANT TO CHOOSE!

Quote originally posted by Broken_Arrow:
i have my asking thread in other forums...it's fun till people run out of questions and start repeating themselves!

which member would you like to see a pic of them or meet them irl??

wut?? i like to ask interesting questions u.u
I would like to meet all of my friends from PC that I have listed on my friends list, and a couple of other members that I find interesting, but I can't really remember their usernames off the top of my head.

Quote originally posted by Moriarteh.:
How much do you change when in public?
I don't feel that I do change when I'm in public. I don't really feel like I'm different in different scenarios. I used to be like that, but these days, I feel like I'm true to myself and pretty organic all around.

Quote originally posted by Meganium90:
What are your flaws in terms of personality, if you have any?
I think flaws are entirely subjective. I'm trying to think of flaws I have, but ones that I think of, I can think of reasons why those things aren't really flaws after all. I'm sorry that doesn't really answer your question.