View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2013 (12:15 PM).
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Quote originally posted by droomph:
Let's try treat each other like we get along, and discuss where we don't get along in a manner in which we try to understand why we don't get along. This has nothing to do with ideologies, or religion, but rather because I want a better world and this is where I want to start.
We were already getting along in here, until you came in and started asking if it was "a gay people thing to hate on religion".

If you were reacting to the term "Bible-thumper" (which was the only mention of religion before you brought it up), then you should know that it isn't descriptive of all or even many religious people. It only applies to those who try to force their opinions onto others just because a book said so. To be honest, that kind of people shouldn't have any influence on anyone, not because of what they believe, but because of their attitude and ignorance. The problem is that, in many places, they do have influence - they're the reason anti-tolerance laws like DOMA exist in the first place.

As a member of staff, I'd like you to drop it before you take over this thread even further. If you don't want to let go, then please talk to another member of staff before carrying on.