Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Dear Anonymous,

I've never been in a relationship like the one you're in now, and I won't pretend and say I know how you feel, cause I don't. I just don't want to see you get hurt. Every time I see you come run to me and cry over the past mistakes your boyfriend made, it makes me feel so sorry for you. But you have to realize that at this point, it's your stubbornness that's making your life a living hell. He changed for the better. Sure, it took a few mistakes, but you say that he did, and I believe that. I only met the dude once, but he seems alright. To be so caught up in the past, though, isn't healthy. I told you that at this point you had two options, either forget the past, or break up with him. The way I see it, it doesn't matter how much you love him, if being with him hurts you so much (cause this has been happening for a while now) then it just isn't worth it. And yeah, I know it's easier said than done. But like I said, I don't want to see you get hurt. Please, for your sake, do something.