View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2013, 07:18 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerMusaddiq View Post
Preferred username: Musaddiq
Partner Pokémon: Non Of That Bug Pokemon List (Drapion)
Favorite Bug type move: Bug Buzz
Why do you like/love Bug type
Pokémon?
I Like Bug Pokemons Because His Very Quick
Welcome to the club. Drapion turns Poison/Dark when it evolves from Skorupi, so it's no longer a Bug type. Not familiar with Bug Buzz but upon looking at it, it looks like a good move to use. Bug types are scarily quick. I don't like bugs in real life except for the nicer ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Preferred username AlexOzzyCake/Ozzy!
Partner Pokémon Sewaddle it's so cute omggg <3
Favorite Bug type move Bug Buzz! It's what makes my Yanmega shine and gives a lot of the weaker Bug Pokémon a great boost :D
Why do you like/love Bug type Pokémon? I like Bug Pokémon because they're so diverse! Bug is one of the only types that covers practically every niche you could think of. You have the speedsters like Yanmega, the attackers like Scizor, the walls like Forretress, the passers like Venomoth, and just about any other role you could think of is filled. It's why they're definitely in my top 3 types!

As for the current topic I've not watched the anime enough to be able to answer it, sorry! Perhaps a new topic would be more appropriate for a first club topic to give a more general audience a chance to sign up?
Welcome to the club. Sewaddle is a cutie. I recall an episode where Axew was playing with one. It was so cute. I like that Bug types come in just about every form and cover just about every type, very unique indeed. You should watch Ash's battles with Bugsy and Burgh, they were awesome and might influence your opinion some.

Last edited by CloysterOyster; June 29th, 2013 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.