Old June 29th, 2013 (08:01 PM).
the pretender
Battle Server
CS

Nature: Lax
Preferred username: Narnia
Partner Pokémon: (do I really have to choose, it's impossible :[) Forretress

Favorite Bug type move
: Bug Buzz is a rather interesting move- it gives most bug Pokemon the chance to shine and become an offensive threat. It also makes them an intimidating foe with the ability to lower Special Defense. While this is pretty cool, I'd have to say I really like U-turn. It gives momentum to your team, it helps you get out of a tricky situation while inflicting damage and so tough Pokemon such as Tyranitar can't touch you with Pursuit or anything like that. In general it's a really useful move and it has helped me a lot over the years.

Why do you like/love Bug type Pokémon?
They can do almost anything! There are Pokemon such as Ninjask and Yanmega that can help give your team that extra speed while also becoming unbelievably speedy themselves. They can inflict almost every status imaginable and they're really diverse and interesting. Some of the coolest Pokemon are Bug-types, I mean look at Shedinja. That Wonder Guard ability is great and it's quite an interesting concept. There's Volbeat and Illumise with their Prankster abilites, so that they can successfully irritate the foe. You can pretty much throw a bug-type on any team and they'll shine, no matter what role they play. Whether you need a sturdy wall like Forretress, a speedy attacker like Yanmega or you're just looking for something new- bug-types can do everything that you'd ever want.

Answer the current topic:
I haven't watched the anime to know anything about the bug type trainers but I'd have to say Burgh sounds pretty cool. I've seen one episode with Venipede and the way he handled the situation calmly was rather impressive. And for that it'd have to go to Burgh, in my opinion.