View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2013 (09:26 PM).
Fairy
s̶͔͓͖̆̎ͣ͠aͬͭ̾v ̷ͨ͑̀͊̉̇͆̈́� e̺̭̊̓́͐ͥ͌̚� �̞̻]̶͔ͦ͂́̍ͣ̊͋̈́͡͡

Mm.. I suppose we should ask Golurk.

Personally, I don't see any problem with a "non-canon" Pokemon as a starter. I mean, we're not exactly going for the most authentic pokedex on earth. xD But still, I hear what you're saying and that definitely should be taken into consideration. Then again, one could always argue that a trainer's decision in starter pokemon depends on their personality-- in which case a mischievous, borderline devilish pokemon may suit some very well. ;)

But in all seriousness, I think a lot of the first sketches that were submitted into the project need redrawing (I know a few of mine that are dying to actually be done correctly ._____.). So if Golurk is feeling up to it, maybe he can doodle up something that fits better into the "theme".

Also, I'm going to update the first post tomorrow. :) I'm going to go ahead and use Hoenn's idea for the unique abilities / attacks, so they will have their own section under Items/Uncatalogued. Everyone remember to make sure that your sketches and information is exactly the way you want it to be. It will take me a bit of time though because I'm going to quick link them, so be patient with me! n_n;

Working on a new fire type now. It's sort of going to be the "Magmar" of the dex. xD