View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu View Post
Windows eight is BS and does nothing but full me with anger.

How do you close IE???? See??!!!
The same way you close any other app. Put the mouse at the top of the screen, click, hold, and drag right down to the bottom. Or swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom if you're on a touch screen. Or if you're really lazy, go to your Task Manager, and end IE from there.

Here's my question: Why are you even using IE?

I honestly don't see Windows 8 as a bad OS. It's only bad if you don't have a touchscreen, but with the update that is coming soon, it looks like it'll get a lot of well-deserved fixes, including half-half screen split instead of 25-75 or 75-25 splits. The one thing I'm liking about W8 is the amount of customization that you can put into it. It's a lot more than any previous version of Windows offered, and that's just right out of the box. In my opinion, Vista has to be the worst, based on personal experience. It was downright buggy, and it was very slow on my desktop, especially because there was a dramatic speed increase when I got a 7 Home Premium upgrade from a friend last Christmas.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world