View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2013, 12:35 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Not advertising or anything but the best way to do these things is to make a ROM hack similar to ShinyGold etc. :p

I wouldn't see a real remake coming anytime soon because 1) they're caught-up compatibility-wise and 2) the graphics are at least somewhat realistic, if you could call it as such.

But again. Fan games are the way to go - I'm not saying I don't want to see a Hoenn remake (in fact it's probably on the Top 5 in my wish list) but I don't think game-design wise (remember that these are interconnected games) this is such a priority for them, especially because they have a Triple-A game to design and produce at any given time, if not for the current Gen then for the next one.

Not advertising or anything but the best way to do these things is to make a ROM hack similar to ShinyGold etc. :p

I wouldn't see a real remake coming anytime soon because 1) they're caught-up compatibility-wise and 2) the graphics are at least somewhat realistic, if you could call it as such.

But again. Fan games are the way to go - I'm not saying I don't want to see a Hoenn remake (in fact it's probably on the Top 5 in my wish list) but I don't think game-design wise (remember that these are interconnected games) this is such a priority for them, especially because they have a Triple-A game to design and produce at any given time, if not for the current Gen then for the next one.
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt

Last edited by droomph; June 30th, 2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.