Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorThief72 View Post
Sounds like fun!

Username: HonorThief72
Game: Leafgreen
Ultimate: No
District: 3

Quick question, can I catch Pikachu or do I need a Pichu?

Quick question, can I catch Pikachu or do I need a Pichu?
No, since Pichu is not available in LeafGreen, you can catch Pikachu like everyone else did.

Also, I have an update!

Update #4: Training Montage Fail

What happened:
Spoiler:
I got the key, then took on the next Career Tribute, Blaine, a fiery fire-type user. It was easy considering I had a team full of Rock types. I still tried to use Mitchell the Kabuto, because he was only Lv. 20 when I got him. I then went back to save Saffron City and Silph Co. from the clutches of the group of Career Tributes known as Team Rocket. I had intended to use this as a training montage, but that went down in flames when my Pokemon almost got killed several times. After saving Silph Co., I challenged the next Career, Sabrina. I mainly used Homes until realizing that Ghost moves weren't super effective against Psychic types. I just decided to use a mix while trying to train my team up. Lastly, I challenged the strongest Career Tribute besides the ones know as the "Elite Four" and my mortal enemy Gary, and his name was Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket. After beating him, I rested in the ruins of a town that was once called "Viridian City" that was inhabited by neutral mutants.

Team:
Spoiler:
Mitchell the Kabuto Lv. 35

Moves:
Scratch
Harden
Surf
Ice Beam

Leeg One the Rhydon Lv. 45

Moves:
Fire Blast
Earthquake