Thread: Hey!
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Hikamaru
out of this world
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hi Kleecki, nice name you have and welcome!

Given the Lt. Surge avatar and the fact you love Raichu a lot, I advise checking out our Electric-type club over in the Pokemon Clubs section here. It's a pretty fun section since you can discuss a lot about specific Pokemon, like certain types, evolution families and more. And nice to see you're excited for Pokemon X & Y as well, I also plan on choosing Froakie as my starter, because I'm a big fan of Water-types. But yeah I am hoping for that day when the starter evolutions are revealed, I'm hoping Froakie gets some good-looking evolutions because I see a bit of good potential in them given his design. Although Oshawott will always remain my absolute fave starter ever, and my profile would easily explain that.

AWsquared probably showed you all the sections you may be interested in, but feel free to take the time and explore everywhere since we are a big forum. I do hope you enjoy your time here at PC, and if you ever need a friend just leave me a visitor message and I do love getting to know the new members. We may even share something in common! There's also the moderators who can assist you with any help you need. Have fun and see ya around!

- Hikari10

Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

i'll be gone for a while, here's why