View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2013, 08:53 PM
Patrick Symus
Leader of Team Swarm

Spoiler:
Adraer walked out of his home in the middle of the night. He felt an unfarmiliar presence in the field. He spun to his left as he heard the cracking of a stick. “There's something out here,” he said to himself. Adraer slowly crept towards the noise. When the source of the noise was but a yard away, Adraer lunged forward, through the bramble, at the place where the stick broke. There was a mysterious figure sprawled on the bed of leaves created by autumn. Adraer leaned forward and lifted the it. It had a human-like shape, but was small, like a child. Adraer began to walk back towards his home. When he had walked about halfway back to his house, the figure made a spastic movement and hit Adraer on the head. Adraer stumbled, dropping the animal.
“Ri-riolu,” said the figure, as it charged Adraer. Adraer rolled out of the way, narrowly escaping the animal's attack. It leaped into the air, and plunged back at Adraer. Adraer ran to escape the blow. The animal hit the ground with a thump, and didn't move. Adraer slowly removed his shirt, and stuffed the animal into it. He tied the shirt up, and returned inside. Going back to his room, Adraer threw the shirt into his closet. Adraer went back to sleep.

The next morning, Adraer showed the shirt to his mother. His mother, being deathly afraid of Pokemon, shouted, “GET OUT! LEAVE THIS HOUSE WITH THAT HIDEOUS THING!” Adraer, very scared, ran away, to ____ Town. When he got there, he was still running. He ran into a man in a lab coat, and knocked him over.
“Hey, what'd you do that for?” asked the man.
“Sorry, I'm just in a hurry to get away from home,” Adraer said, while opening the shirt to show the man what was in it, “my mom was angry and shouted at me to leave the house with it.”
“Come to my lab with me,” said the man, “I think I can help you.”
“Ok,” said Adraer, following the man back to the lab.

That's what I've written so far... I think I need a little help with figuring out what happens, but more with writing good characters...

Fold a crane for me!
Join my forum for everything from everything from original Pokemon to hacks!