View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2013 (08:37 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
1. What is one thing you like about yourself that other people might not like about you?
My wide sense of humor and the joys of sarcasm. I think it bugs everyone around me, but I thoroughly enjoy it.

2. If you could be any Pokemon which Pokemon would you be, and why?
By choice, or most suitable to personality? I know that I am most fitting to something like Lucario or Umbreon. By choice... Hmm. Honestly I couldn't decide.

3. This one is special Tell us 3 things about your character that don't meet the eye. (Two of them have to be true, one of them must be a lie. Try hard not to make it obvious ... This would be a cool way to add more depth to your character, and start a fun conversation about all of our characters)
A: Kiba is dominantly left-handed
B: Kiba is dominantly right-handed
C: Kiba can use both hands equally.

Not sure if being tricky, lazy, or sarcastic. Soooooooo

Aa: I am being tricky.
Bb: I m being lazy.
Cc: I am being sarcastic.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.