View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2013 (01:03 PM). Edited July 4th, 2013 by <Challenger>.
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Hey! I hope it's not too late to join this!

Name: Gabriel Henry (A.K.A Gabe)

Epitet: Hawk-Eye

Race: Human

Crew Position/Rank: Sharpshooter

Appearance: (A picture or a decent description.)

Personality: (What does your character like? What makes him mad?)

History: (Give us a good idea on where this character comes from. You will be closely RPing with others, so it's a good idea to let everyone else know)

Dream/Goal: He wants to prove that he is the greatest shot in the Granline, and to be a part of the greatest crew ever.

Devil Fruit: The Boom Boom Fruit: He can make any part of his body explode without damage to himself, and is immune to explosions.

Haki: Observational Haki

Techniques:
Golden Eagle: Final Strike: Gabe launches a particular golden ball from his rifle, and somehow (maybe supernaturally) it grows very powerful, and usually ends in an instant kill. He always retrieves the ball, no matter what happens. It's his lucky charm.
Flash Powder: He throws gun powder right into his opponent's eyes, blinding them.
Golden Eagle: Hand Cannon Shot: Gabe takes the same golden ball from before and throws it. Quite possibly through his devil fruit powers, it explodes but stays intact. He tends to use this for last resorts.

Power Level: Medium

Weapons/Equipment: His trusty rifle, a pistol, several pouches of shot and powder, a dirk, and a mirror