View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2013 (04:43 PM). Edited July 3rd, 2013 by KurtSnowee.

Quote originally posted by Chr. Draco:
you can send it to black if you are not planning to use it in SS, also make sure you teach it any move it can only learn in IV gen if you plan to use it in battling and depending on your strategy think what move would be useful to have; also consider the fact of EV berries and where you can easily EV train it, if it's easier to train in SS keep it there for some time until you have it fully trained and with the moves you want it to have, if you can easily train it in black, you can send it right away after you are sure it has at least the moves you want, like tutor moves, just in case you don't have bw2 where you can teach some tutor moves.
I definitely take it to Black considering it's let latest game, thanks for all the tips such as the Move Tutor! You were right about me not having BW2 as that was the only game of the series I haven't played because i lost interest when it came out! Will defiantly take your words to actions though.

Quote originally posted by Paulthagerous:
I am a fan of the 4th Gen, so all mine are on HG. Once/if I get a copy of a 5th gen I will still probably keep on HG as I'm not that into the later ones. Unless you are into online/competitive battling put it on your favourite game

Out of interest, why union cave? If it's Steelix you want you only have a 5-10% chance any given Pokemon will be an Onix, as opposed to some bits of Mt Silver where it hits 30%. Or the lower floor of Rock Tunnel has (maybe) cooler other Pokemon with still a 10% chance (IMO cubone+kangaskan are better than sandshrew+rattata). I assume you aren't that far through the game yet?
Unfortunatly i whipped out my DS & I was chillin with Falkner. I may have to wait abit & go with the flow of the game for awhile