View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Awkward.
#britanna

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
Chaos is not accepting any help at this point. Just FYI.

The sprites aren't bad (the outlining is a little off), but you did them wrong. The front sprite has to be resized to match the size of the gen III sprite (Imagine the gan III sprite in the gen V position to get a good feeling of how large. I usually base it off of the head size.) and the backsprite has to be 80%. No if, ands, or buts about it. Lastly, they have to use the BW palette. I can't tell if you did that, but it is necessary.

However, you have to pm Chaos examples of your work first. Don't pester him. If he likes them, he will get back to you. If he doesn't get back to you, then that means you need some work. Practice hard and in about a month or two, when you have improved, send another pm.
Oh. Well, that would have been good to know >.>

The reason I didn't change the palettes is because Chaos said he used the Sugorami (sp?) artwork to base the palettes off of (last time I checked). But yeah, I'll take note of that if I ever try to help in the future. Thanks.