異議あり!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotowari View Post
Aah, fond memories of previous FE clubs. :') Sign me up, please~

Username: Kotowari
Favorite Game: Awakening - Blazing Sword
Favorite Character: Chrom / Eliwood
(Also to be added to that list: FMU, Morgan, Lon'qu, Owain, Inigo, Lucina, Gaius, Yarne, Heath, Priscilla, Lyn)

Awakening was far from my first FE game, in fact the other game listed over there, FE7, was the first one. I might be a bit biased when it comes to my love for that game. Anyways, I also played Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. I tried FE6, but got stuck, and FE11, but felt it missed a lot of what I loved about the FE games, so gave up. I'm glad Awakening brought back a lot from the GBA games. I am planning on trying FE:12 at some point.

My top 3 games would be: FE:A - FE7 - FE10. : >
ooh an old fan! Welcome! I started with Shadow Dragon but got stuck on it so i decided to play fe8 instead. after that i also played fe7 and it was so hard after sacred stones but eventually i managed to finish it as well. In fact i've been planning to replay it to see how experienced i've become but awakening kinda steals that time anyway hope you enjoy it!

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
Well, mine is probably Marth mostly because he is the first protagonist i played as. I like Lyn and Eliwood too though.