View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2013, 06:20 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Christian Davidson - Pool

Chris heard sounds of battle kinda close. Was that responsible for the fire? He had to go figure this out. He turned to Milly and said, "I'm gonna go see what's going on. I'll be careful." He took her hand and kissed it gently before exiting the pool and toweling off quickly. He exited the pool area, but the first sight he saw made him quickly forget about the fire.

He saw three people: a boy with two weapons drawn, a female with blue/black hair, and another female talking between them. It looked like the boy was starting something with one female, while the other was trying to stop them. He recognized two of them from class, but the other was new to him. As he approached, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. There was something about the new girl that he didn't like. He had to be on guard around here, it seemed.

Chris approached the group, standing next to the boy. "What's going on here?" he said softly to the boy, while keeping his eyes on the girl in front of them.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)