View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2013 (4:46 PM).
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
I have a thing about the battle server (i don't know if it should go here so sorry if it isn't)

Whenever I go there, it seems that I run into a full-blown conversation about them having an orgy or whatever, and it's really annoying as I can't even get in a conversation when I'm there. it really just forces me to leave as I go there for the chat mostly.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm fine with a bit of sex or whatever. But when I see lines like "and I *** on your ___" that's when it crosses my lines. I don't know if I'm just unlucky or what, but I see a conversation like that almost every time I go on.
You visit the server? :o I've never seen you there, but you should definitely come more! I assure you it's not like that at all for the majority of the time, in fact we have a strict rule against this sort of thing. If you notice it happening and a staff member hasn't dealt with it, make sure to notify one of us and/or save logs of it to show us when one of us is around, because we don't accept this kind of talk/behaviour and if noticed it will certainly be dealt with. I definitely urge you to try visiting again as these really do seem like isolated unfortunate incidents, but if you do have trouble with people on the server then we're always around if you need to talk to someone about it :)