View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Esper

It seems the pilot had been pretty inexperienced with flying a 777 and was being assisted by a more experienced pilot. Probably safe to assume this crash comes down to human error. Which is good for anyone else flying on one of those planes since they have a good safety record otherwise. The other crazy news is that one of the two Chinese teenagers who died might have been run over by emergency vehicles in the initial chaos of the crash. I really hope that turns out not be what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quopol View Post
I think I saw a plane burning up in the sky. Something was moving slowly far out in the sky and went farther and farther away as the orange light was intensifying. I saw this on the 4th of July at 9~10 PM PST while watching my next door neighbors blast off fireworks and eating delicious hot dogs and desserts that my they gave me. I wasn't the first person to notice it. My neighbors noticed it first and remarked that it might be a plane that's burning down. I told my family about it, but they immediately discard the chance that the plane I saw was the San Francisco airplane. I'm sure that it could've been a plane because it had been no meteorite. I don't think meteorites don't usually go that slow, even though I've never seen one before with my own eyes.
I don't think you saw this plane. It didn't catch fire until it hit the ground.

deviantart blog pair