Thread: [Demo] Pokémon Obsidian Version
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2013 (12:39 PM). Edited July 8th, 2013 by Can of Nothing.
Can of Nothing
Loose Screw without Initiative

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Can of Nothing
Quote originally posted by Moonmover:
Some sound effects seem to be missing, such as the sound for having your Pokémon be healed by a nurse. Also, the battle music doesn't loop correctly. The song has a little introduction bit that plays when the enemy appears, and then is only supposed to loop after that part is over. In this demo, the music intro loops as well, which I am sure is not supposed to happen.
The music should all (hopefully) be replaced by me sometime, so don't worry. As for sound effects... I hope he gets to it?

I still haven't actually beaten the most recent demo yet, but I'm getting there, bit by bit. My album's more or less complete right now, so I'm trying to dedicate as much as I can to this soundtrack - expect a trailer up preeeeeety soon!

Quote originally posted by Moonmover:
Some sound effects seem to be missing, such as the sound for having your Pokémon be healed by a nurse. Also, the battle music doesn't loop correctly. The song has a little introduction bit that plays when the enemy appears, and then is only supposed to loop after that part is over. In this demo, the music intro loops as well, which I am sure is not supposed to happen.
The music should all (hopefully) be replaced by me sometime, so don't worry. As for sound effects... I hope he gets to it?

I still haven't actually beaten the most recent demo yet, but I'm getting there, bit by bit. My album's more or less complete right now, so I'm trying to dedicate as much as I can to this soundtrack - expect a trailer up preeeeeetty soon!