View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2013 (04:23 PM).
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

They fixed the console.
PROS:
XBOX One is no longer a hot, steaming pile of ****.

CONS:
XBOX One put its tail between it's legs and backed off. Why did they go to such extremes to showcase those negative features in the first place?

Regardless that they fixed it, they still nearly made XBOX One terrible. It was their ideas and now they just say 'oops.' Not good enough.

Wii U, a somewhat under-rated system has just got another competitior in the wars. People should show some love to this Nintendo console!

PS4 should still beat XB1 because SOny knew what gamers wanted from the beginning; they never had to go "Oh, we screwed up. Let's fix it and have the gamers forgive us instantly! Yaay!"