View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2013 (07:05 PM).
The Pokemon Professor

Nature: Brave
Okay here is my review for "Battling the Enemy Within!":

Spoiler:
First off this the first time I have ever seen this season and may I say this theme song rivals Master Quest's and that's saying something in my book. Now as for the first part I love the showing of ancient writings as it forewarns us that this is going to be a mystery centered episode. Next up, that Pikachu statue in my opinion is kinda odd as he is not of this region so I kinda would have prefered a different Pokemon. What do you all think? I also loved the real world reference to Atlantis a destroyed place that can't be found. Okay secret chamber with automatic torches? Can I say amazing or what? This episode has already in just 6 1/2 minutes shown amazing plot depth. Is it just me or is that orb an ancient pokeball? I love it when in this type of storyline we go back and forth between the possesed and the host!!! Oh and one more thing I did not see the pyramid transforming into a helicarrier comming.

In all, this episode was great!!!!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.