View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2013 (11:54 PM).
Ryanna Jameson
(( and whisper my name as you do it ))
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Xerneas' typing comes as no surprise to me, considering his apparent namesake and other things I've read with similar characters. Fairies are badass yo.

Team Flare? Team Flair? I'd like Team Flair, but I wouldn't mind a stylin' group with fire. It'd be more fun to have fire and fairies though. Then again if fairies have a 1/2 effectiveness on themselves, that would probably put people off of using them in game. So idk.

Shushup is apparently a plague doctor Pokémon according to tumblr and holy hell that'd be cool. [link; beware of foul language]
Quote:
IT IS A FLUFFY, PINK, FAIRY-TYPE PLAGUE DOCTOR BIRD.

EVIDENCE, YOU ASK?

IT IS THE PERFUME POKEMON. DOCTORS KEPT FLOWERS IN THEIR MASK BECAUSE PERFUME WAS SAID TO WARD OFF THE PLAGUE.

IN ITS MOVESET IS AROMATHERAPY. ITS ABILITY IS HEALER.

AND LOOK AT ITS ADORABLE MOTHER****ING FACE. IF THAT DOESN’T SCREAM PLAGUE DOCTOR I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU.
My main focus was on the professor though haha. He's a cutie. Pretty young, too. Bulba gave his name as Plantae, so I looked that up and found some related European cultural history. I wonder if he's going to have a focus on medicine, considering that?
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +